Twas the Night Before Christmas in North Dakota
A classic Christmas story combined with the magic of Santa visiting the PEACE GARDEN STATE!
It's the night before Christmas in North Dakota and you're nestled snug in your bed. Your stocking is hung by the chimney with care―will Santa visit YOUR HOUSE? Follow Santa's journey to Grand Forks, Fargo, Jamestown, and more in this magical retelling of a classic children's Christmas book starring landmarks like The Children's Museum at Yunker Farm and Scandinavian Heritage Center. An ideal Christmas gift or holiday stocking stuffer, this read-aloud story is the perfect way for kids, parents, grandparents, and caregivers to celebrate the holiday season in North Dakota.
- A Christmas certificate announcing YOUR CHILD is on Santa's Nice List
- Magical illustrations that capture the wonder of the holiday season
- A reprisal of the classic 'Twas the Night Before Christmas story featuring Santa's visit to NORTH DAKOTA
- Landmarks such as Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center, North Dakota Cowboy Hall of Fame, Ralph Engelstad Arena, and more
- A gift perfect for kids who live in or have relatives in North Dakota or visit the Midwest
From Williston to Wahpeton,
from Mandan to Minot,
Santa can't wait to visit all
the children on his Nice List.
He piles his sleigh high with
a sack full of gifts, and off he goes!